Menu

Image1 Image2 Image3 Image4 Image5 Image6 Image7

Monday, November 2, 2009

0 From the Artist, Jennifer Fuller: Art show Nov. 6th

My name is Jennifer Fuller and I am an American artist living in Nepal. I
contact you for help with publicity for my Art Show at the Indigo Gallery on
Nov. 6th.
I came to Nepal to volunteer in an orphanage some years ago and I fell in
love with Nepal and its people and decided to come again and stay. I now
live in a small village in Nuwakot called Gurje (near Shivapuri Park). I am
also married to a Nepali man who I worked with for an INGO doing work in the
village where I now live.
I paint and draw portraits of my Nepali friends, neighbors, and Nepali
family. I also paint the children from the orphanages I worked in, who I
still visit when I am in Kathmandu. I am living village style in Gurje and
use my home as an art studio, while also teaching English and doing art
projects sometimes with the children at the local school.
I feel that my art work is strong and that my life in Nepal is very
interesting and people would enjoy hearing about it. I would appreciate any
help you could give me regarding articles, advertisements, photographers,
and general publicity.
I am very excited about my show and have attached some photos of my artwork
so you can know what I am working on. I have also attached some photos of
my village life.
I would love to meet in person any time and with anyone who is interested in
more information.
Thank you so much for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Jennifer Fuller cell# *9841-682929*
jenfuller14@yahoo.com
(more of my artwork may be viewed at: www.flickr.com/photos/artbyjen)


0 comments:

Feeds Comments